Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pancake Tuesday

Happy Mardi Gras! AKA Shrove Tuesday! AKA... pancake Tuesday???  I am not Catholic, or really religious at all, but all I know is the night before Lent, a lot of churches serve pancake dinners.  Seems like a good enough reason for me.  So we had pancakes and ham steak and scrambled eggs for dinner tonight. And I don't feel guilty whatsoever.  I have had another AMAZING day.  It's true what they say, it's one day at a time.  All I can concentrate on is the here and now, and it feels so good, it makes me want to keep going. I possibly didn't eat ENOUGH today, but work was crazy today, and I didn't get my lunch break until 12:45 (after going in at 7!), and my morning just got away from me and I didn't have much of a morning snack.  To see my full day click here (I made it public so you can see it!)

The next two days are a bit crazy as far as getting back to the gym, I have a hair appt tomorrow night after work, and Thursday we take the dog to the vet (just to get one more shot). So we may not make it back until Friday evening, and I am good on saying "Aw, but it's Friday, I just want to relax." Got to not do that!!!

No comments: