Thursday, October 25, 2012

19 days in...

Wow, have I really been doing this for 19 days?? On day 10, I had a loss of 7 pounds, and three total inches.  I am to weigh in again tomorrow morning, and I'm even more nervous this time around.  I have not been quite so strict these past 10 days, though I never completely fell off the wagon.  This past weekend was rough, but I still had my shake for breakfast each day.  Saturday was CRABS.  I love crabs, and I will sit and pick crabs for hours. And I'm not ashamed of it.  And that will be the last time for this year.  Sunday was our housewarming party, and I made lots of appetizers, none TOO bad, nothing deep fried or chocolate-dipped, but I grazed for hours that day. We also had Subway for dinner one night this week, and I ate an entire footlong.  Old habits are hard to break, I guess.  I have this nagging in the back of my mind that if I'm eating Subway, I want a footlong or I don't want it at all :-/  I only made it to the gym once this week, although Sunday morning Paul and I walked our entire neighborhood, about 30 minutes total. So, in a nutshell, I'm nervous.

My weekdays have been good, still drinking my shakes and eating my protein snacks, and I don't find myself being hungry like I did in the beginning.  And for the most part, I find that I now get full quickly and easily, which is occasionally disappointing, because I serve myself a "normal" portion of food, and can't finish it!  I am no longer a full-time member of the clean-plate club.

We have a massive storm headed this week... some say it's a hurricane, others are saying it is going to collide with a cold front and form a Nor' Easter... either way, we are in the direct path. I want to so badly run to Walmart and grab toilet paper, milk, and bread, except I have enough TP for months stocked up, and I don't eat bread or drink milk anymore... so I feel left out :-(  I AM going to go get a couple gallons of water, and maybe make sure I have enough almond milk for my shakes, although I'm scared of power-outages and then my milk will go bad AND my blender won't work.  Hoping for a nice rainy day Sunday, no more!

So there's my check-in.  Official weigh in results tomorrow. I'm praying for at least 3 pounds this week for a total loss of 10. That seems possible, right? Maybe? I hope...

No comments: