Friday, August 10, 2012

Meal Plan 8/10-8/16

So the first step toward any project for me is create a list or some sort of plan.  When I'm stressed out, I make lists.  I took a cell-phone photo of myself today and decided that I look bloated, which stresses me out.  I have been chugging water, planning my meals, and browsing pinterest for healthy recipes all afternoon.   But not eating, which is the important part.
So here's the offending shot:
It was the best shot of several that I took, and I just couldn't shake the idea that I looked bloated.  Which is no wonder honestly.

My meal plan for the week may not be the healthiest, but it's the alternative to fast food every night like we did last week pretty much.
Tonight: Chicken Breasts, Yellow Rice (I make it myself with Sazon seasoning) and brocolli (nice start, huh?)
Saturday: Cookout Day: Hamburgers, hot dogs, loaded potato salad, black bean salad, tossed salad with Olive Garden mock dressing, and bacon double cheeseburger dip (can we say yum??)
Sunday: Crockpot Salsa chicken, and probably leftovers from Saturdays salads
Monday: Meatless Baked Ziti with Spinach
Tuesday: BLT Sandwiches
Wednesday: English Muffin Pizzas
Thursday: Breakfast Casserole

That's as far as I planned because no matter my best intentions, I never stick to the plan completely.  I also know it's not HEALTH food, but it's a start. I hope to hit the gym 2 nights this week coming.  Again, it's a start.

Life is a new start right now anyway. We're all moved into our new house, although not completely unpacked.  We were able to at least consolidate all our unpacked boxes to one room, and even that room is getting recognizable, slowly. If I ever find my camera, I promise pictures. It must still be packed up somewhere I guess ;-)

No comments: